David Carrion-Levy, Realtor – Broward

  • Logo-PNG

Place Category: Real EstatePlace Tags: Real Estate Agent

Profile
Profile
Photos
Map
Reviews
Related Listing
  • David Carrion-Levy is a laser focused real estate agent in Miami and Broward.

    David and his team sell residential real estate in ALL price ranges. He has been a top producer for 6 straight years.

    David utilizes the tech tools that Compass provides in order to assist buyers and sellers in South Florida. He is a relocation specialist with Compass that has helped clients from 14 states move to South Florida this year.

    As a real estate agent with Compass 80% of his business is in the $1mm+ range and the other 20% is from $100,000+. On average his listings sell in 37 days at 94% of list price. Additionally, David has represented both buyer and seller in 40% of his transactions this year. His objective is to get you the best deal always.

  • Leave a Review

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *